Monday, February 20, 2012

Calling on community

Today I was planning on writing a post about redefining family, following on the heals of Mel's post about community. Instead I'm joining the voices of many other bloggers offering support and love to one of our own.

I've been a lurker on Mo's blog for 9 months. Learning today that just shy of 23 weeks she is losing her son stopped my heart. There are no words how awful this is and I'm beyond angry with the universe for allowing something this tragic to happen to any expectant mother, but especially to the women in this community.

If you have a few moments, please stop by Mo's blog and send her some love today. You can also ready more here and here.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my that has got to be heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the heads up. I'm begging the Universe for a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying hard and thinking of Mo every moment tonight. If anyone understands her fear and pain, it's me. I will go over and leave her all my love. This is such a cruel and hurtful world sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. And I've been thinking about you since I heard the news.

      Delete
  4. Oh Cristy this just breaks my heart! Praying for a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending out positive vibes and a little prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how truly, truly awful. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved